Alongside plenty of fixes that, amongst different issues, addresses the Most Safety Achievement/Trophy bug, The Callisto Protocol’s newest replace has added New Recreation+.
Hanging Distance Studios shared the patch notes for the v. 3.01 replace on Reddit, and it’ll lastly permit gamers to leap again into the horrors of The Callisto Protocol after they roll credit with all of their weapons, upgrades, and Callisto Credit.
A few of the different fixes embody common efficiency optimizations, gamers now not taking harm when vaulting over objects, voice leveling and subtitle mismatch changes, and way more.
The total listing of modifications in replace v. 3.01 could be seen under;
- Customers who beforehand accomplished the sport can have entry to NewGame+ after the patch.
- Utility restart could also be required.
- Requires an lively save file from sport completion.
- Mounted a difficulty the place some customers weren’t accurately granted the “The Protocol is About Life” achievement
- Added New Recreation Plus. Full the sport to unlock New Recreation Plus and carry your development over to a brand new save. All weapons, upgrades, and Callisto Credit could be collected on the first Reforge
- Basic efficiency optimizations throughout all platforms
- Gamers now not take harm when vaulting over obstacles
- Mounted a number of points the place sure digicam angles or development paths may trigger environments to stream out and permit Jacob to fall by the bottom
- Consistency move on cupboards, lockers, and cabinets to show accurately in Excessive Distinction mode
- Voice leveling and subtitle mismatch changes throughout localized languages
- Mounted low frequency crash within the Tunnels degree through the Two Head combat
- Skip Cinematics button has been mapped to the Work together/Pickup enter
- Mounted an extended hitch when enabling Ray-Traced Shadows in the primary menu
- Prevented mouse cursor from displaying throughout some space transitions
- Mounted low frequency crash in Snowcat when Jacob is speaking to Dani
In our The Callisto Protocol evaluate, we mentioned it “is a satisfyingly gory non secular successor to the Useless Area sequence, however it’s finally extra of a placing fashionable mimic than a scary new mutation.”
The Callisto Protocol Overview Screens
For extra, take a look at our efficiency evaluate of The Callisto Protocol, our full wiki for the sport, and reviews that the brand new title didn’t meet the corporate’s gross sales expectations after being described as a “quadruple-A” sport.
Have a tip for us? Wish to focus on a potential story? Please ship an e mail to [email protected].
Adam Bankhurst is a information author for IGN. You’ll be able to observe him on Twitter @AdamBankhurst and on Twitch.